Webinar Hosted by ResponsibleAG on April 8th: Be Prepared for Regulatory Changes
Ag Retailers Association and The Fertilizer Institute will partner with ResponsibleAg to host a webinar on April 8th at 1pm cst. The webinar topic is "ResponsibleAg Can Help You – Safety, Security and Saving Money". You can register HERE.
Things that will be discussed on the webinar:
- How to ensure your agribusiness facilities comply with the most current environmental, health, safety (EH&S) and security regulations to keep employees, customers and our communities safe;
- Why many organizations throughout the industry rely on ResponsibleAg for easy-to-use employee training and resources used in compliance efforts; and
- Why your company should be a part of this voluntary and essential industry regulatory compliance program.
Ag retail industry leaders with more than 80 years combined experience working in EH&S regulatory compliance will share their knowledge of the initiative and its benefits to businesses like yours.
- Billy Pirkle, Vice President of Corporate Services, NovusAg and current Chair of the ResponsibleAg Technical Committee
- Brian Miller, President of Miller Risk Management and Lead ResponsibleAg auditor training course instructor.
IFCA highly recommends participating in this webinar if available.