CCA exam will go on despite snow
The Illinois CCA Exam will go on as scheduled tomorrow despite the weather forecast. Both Illinois and Ohio are full speed ahead while Indiana has canceled and will reschedule for a week or two from now. Illinois plans to hold the CCA exams in Effingham and Peoria regardless of weather. If the exam proctors cannot get to the testing locations then the exam for that location will be cancelled and moved to a date within the next 3 weeks. If the proctors are present, the exams will be given and those not able to arrive will be rescheduled for the August exams. If you plan to spend the night in the Peoria area call ahead for reservations. There is a convention in town and rooms are limited. Those of you in Indiana will receive a notification in the near future of your new exam date.